The Way to Happiness

Personal stories using The Way to Happiness booklet, and my own thoughts about the book.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Be Worthy of Trust.

That is my favorite precept from The Way to Happiness!

My son has a small business, and as a teen, he has found that people are happy to give him a shot. He demonstrates that they can trust him - by showing up on time and doing a good job - and they continue using his service.

In my marriage, I have found that anytime we move away from honesty, we have trouble. Being honest, fulfilling our obligations, being trustworthy, is what makes our marriage work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Way to Happiness
Scientology - Teaching Honesty and Self Respect
L. Ron Hubbard - Scientology Founder
L. Ron Hubbard
Church of Scientology, Tampa - The Way to Happiness
Big Happy Family