The Way to Happiness

Personal stories using The Way to Happiness booklet, and my own thoughts about the book.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Peace in the Middle East



Ori Ashkenazi has been helping children in the MIddle East through teaching them commen sense morals using The Way to Happiness.

Here are some things the children have been saying about this program:

I'll use what I learned to help others. I'd be able to improve my life regarding social and professional activities.

I learned that if I wish to reach something I have to work for it, not sit at home and watch TV but keep on trying.

Today I learned many important things; I did not know that they could be of help in social and life at large. I got a lot of vital, interesting data.

I learned about the motive that causes all kinds of good and bad things to happen. I'd be able to try and understand things and improve them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Way to Happiness
Scientology - Teaching Honesty and Self Respect
L. Ron Hubbard - Scientology Founder
L. Ron Hubbard
Church of Scientology, Tampa - The Way to Happiness
Big Happy Family